To work with an outstanding and creative team in the development/design/animation of graphics and visual effects.
- Collaborative projects incorporating several artists and software packages;
- Motion graphics in 2.5/3D environments for any and multiple screens/outputs;
- Management of production for teams of 2d/3d artists;
- Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop; Maxon Cinema 4D.
Areas of Experience
Broadcast design and animation, outdoor & indoor video signage, presentation design, environment design, branding and identity design & animation, video post production (finishing) and final delivery with a background in electronics and print production work.
Work History Summary
- Recent projects include CBS 2012 UpFront & Image Reel, USA 2012 UpFront, NBC Sports Fight Night, Nickelodeon “Asked/Said” and contributions to several pitches.
- Extended travel (Pacific rim) undertaken from November 2010 to July 2011; more than 15,000 images shot for development of photography portfolio.
- Primary clients for 2009-2012 include:
- Mister Wonderful (mrwonderful.tv)
- Northern Lights (northernlightspost.com)
- VICE (Vice.com, VBS.tv, Noisey.com, CreatorsProject.com, AdVice/Virtue)
- Blunt Creative (blunt-nyc.com)
- Approximately 10 years in the post-production and motion graphics industry;
- Previous full-time/staff employment with R!OT in Atlanta, GA and Spontaneous in New York, NY;
- Freelance for approximately 2 years – please see client list (above) and recommendations;
- Associate of Science in Digital Media at Full Sail University as of August 2001;
- Awarded Course Directors Award for Interactive Media Design at Full Sail University;
- Continued as Lab Specialist for Computer Graphics at Full Sail after completion of degree program.
Additional Skills & Qualifications
- General PC/Windows-compatible hardware proficiency, including custom system/workstation builds for general purpose/animation/production/HTPC usage;
- Apple workstations for animation/production;
- Pro-sumer level photography equipment, primarily Canon DSLR bodies, lenses & raw post-processing;
- Strong understanding of photography fundamentals;
- Broad additional general A/V knowledge & understanding;
- Proficient in many other supplemental plug-ins, additional software and both Mac / Windows / Unix / Linux working environments;
- Above-average understanding of color management and accuracy for multiple outputs.